Instructor Term Of Use
Smazzit provides a professional learning platform that enables “Students” to connect with “Instructors” through pre-recorded courses, live training classes, online and/or F2F (Face-To-Face). Our online/live training courses promise “instructors committed to the highest quality teaching,” and “prompt interaction between students and instructors.” Instructors must abide by these terms when you become a Smazzit Instructor.
You are responsible for all content you create, including lessons, quizzes, program coding exercises, lectures, tests, resources, your own feedback, and announcements.(This does NOT include content we create in assistance.)
- You will not use copyrighted material in your courses or content from 3rd Party Property
- You will provide accurate information for the course/classes you teach.
- You will provide content you own the rights or or have permission to use
- You will have the required credentials, education, expertise and training in the subject you teach (We very certain credentials)
- You will respond in a time manner to students who may need a little more clarity about a course, class, test, lesson or lecture you teach.
- You will provide the highest quality of service to insure Smazzit maintains a high standard of your quality.
Code Of Conduct
All instructors must behave in a respectful, professional manner at all times. You must agree not to use the sites in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries); for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including but not limited to, exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information; or to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Smazzit or any other user or person or entity. Smazzit has the right to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the website.
Smazzit does NOT discriminate on age, race, religion, political affiliation, gender or disability. Therefore; you will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist or pornographic content.
- You may not mislead any student into believing you are someone else.
- You may not bad mouth another Smazzit Instructor.
- You may not engage in any activities that puts the school’s reputation at risk or activity that cause the school to have to pay any lawsuits.
- You may not order any equipment/music/software in the school’s name that will require them to pay royalties due to unauthorized charges without consent.
- You may not use the school’s name for promotion, except from promoting your courses/classes.
Smazzit Right To Use
- You give Smazzit Training Institute the rights to promote, market and offer your content to students who have chosen to take your courses/classes.
- You give us the right to modify your submitted contented to ensure the highest quality.
- You have the right to remove your submitted content at anytime. However if a student has paid for a lifetime access to your course, the course cannot be removed until 90 days after the last student registration. (pre-recorded courses ONLY)
Relationship Between Students And Instructors
The interaction between students and instructors should remain course related. There is no contract between students and instructors. Therefore, instructors will only receive students name and the course the student has enrolled in. No other information will be provided unless the student provides it or Smazzit has a reason to provide it. In that case, the student/instructor will release any claims against Smazzit on any claims on the use of their personal data.
You agree that there is no partnership, joint venture or employment (Contracts are for per class/course training) between us. (This does not apply to instructors who have specific contracts and agreements with Smazzit)
Instructors through PayPal or Stripe every 30 days after the end of the month in which a sale is made. This 30-day period is necessary to account for student refunds, in which students have 7 days to ask for a refund. If the sale is from a live training class, the instructor is paid 3 days after the class has ended.
***If we do all the marketing and promotion for your course/classes, including written content, advertising we provide for you, your revenue share will be 70% of the Net Amount.
***If you market and promote your own course using Smazzit’s name, your revenue share will be 85% of the Net Amount.
As an instructor at Smazzit, you may only use our trademark in connection with the promotion and sale of your Smazzit Courses while you are active on the platform.
- You must now use our trademark in a misleading or negative way.
- You must not use our trademarks in a way that violates applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
Interactive Website Usage
The content and information on the website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material) (collectively, the “content”), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content, is proprietary to Smazzit. Without our prior written permission, you may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify our trademarks or other proprietary information in any way. You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using the website. You may not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Provide false or misleading information about yourself to Smazzit, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe any party for any services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Collect information about other visitors to the Smazzit website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of the website or any related web pages, networks or systems;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other automated or manual means to access the Website, or copy and/or redistribute any Content, information or software on the Website;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Website by using framing, creating deep-links to the Website by bypassing the Website’s home page, mirroring or similar navigational technology or directly link to any portion of the Website other than the main home page;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Smazzit in connection with the Website;
- Input or upload to the Website any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or information or that infringes the intellectual property rights of another;
- Use or access the Website in any way that, in Smazzit’s sole judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Website, including but not limited to any action that imposes, or may impose, in DRS’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and
- Engage in, perform or conduct any of the prohibited actions or activities identified below under “Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas.”