Google Analytics Data Model & Bing Analytics
In this complex world of Digital Marketing, it’s easy to get lost. With the mass amount of data being thrown in your face everyday, you can quickly get overwhelmed . You don’t know what to trust or what is right or wrong. And it can be that much harder when it comes to knowing how to interpret and analyze information. But with our Data Interpretation & Analytics Training Course in Google Analytics (GA) and Bing WebMaster Tools, we will show you how to collect your website’s data, interpret and analyze it in a way that will show you how to get more conversions. We can help you take your business to the next level.
What You Will Learn:
- How to interpret metrics
- Google Search Console complete breakdown
- Bing WebMaster Tools Breakdown
- How to use analytics to boost sales
- Understand how search engines communicate with each other and
- How to use analytics tools to identify issues with your site
- Learn how to understand KPI’s and other metrics
- Website traffic and how to leverage it to boost sales
- Learn how to compare historical data and seasonal trends to understand your clients’ shopping behaviors and online habits
- How to increase conversion rate
- How to better understand your customers and demographic characteristics
- And much more!
Google Analytics (GA) Data Model
GA is one of the most powerful tools that help business tremendously. It can help you gain valuable insights into the behaviors of your website visitors and give you an unparalleled understanding of your traffic and data. It provides deeper insights you can use to make intelligent business decisions. A well-grounded understanding of Google Analytics can help you supercharge your SEO efforts and lead you to the right direction on your digital marketing journey.
Bing Webmaster Tools
Bing Webmaster Tools help webmasters and business owners access their website’s performance and operations through the Bing Dashboard. Bing, just like Google can help you identify potential problems, index-ability and crawlability problems and malware issues on your website. But this tool does a whole lot more, like analyzing your on-page SEO, providing detail information on what specific keyword a visitor used to get to your website, your individual keyword impressions and more.
Pat Johnson is a Digital Project Manager at SEO & Biz Hub, seobizhub.com, a Search Engine Optimization Company that provides SEO Services for small and medium-sized businesses/startups, and an Educator at Smazzit. @seobizhub @smazzit